This is a Martin Luther King Jr: Great close read and activities to honor MLK. Bring a little Literature into your celebrations with this Mini-Book and Unit! Find a way for your students to make a connection with MLK and his accomplishments.
This Unit includes:
1 Mini-Book (Color and Black and White)
5 Graphic Organizers (shown in preview)
4 Writing Prompts (shown in preview)
Extra writing paper with no prompts for the student’s final letters.
If you have any questions about this product, please leave your question in the Q and A section before purchasing. I will gladly answer any questions you might have.
If you like this product, you might like:
President’s Day Unit and Close Reads
Christmas / Holidays around the World Unit and Close Read
Valentine’s Day Unit
Black History Unit and Close Reads
100th Day of School Pop-Up Books
Black History Pop-Up Books
Martin Luther King Jr. Unit and Close Read
More Bestsellers from me
2nd Grade Common Core Math and Language Assessment Bundle
Morning Work Bundle for First Grade
Community Helpers Unit
President’s Mini-Books and Printables
Holidays/Christmas Around the World Close Reads
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to my website store is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Liscom Garcia and a link back to my website store.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet.