Inside: What are the best stocking stuffers for kids? Use these 35 ideas for under $10 to delight your kids while you grab a cup of coffee Christmas morning.
The holidays are magical. Making new memories, traditions (or not), time relaxing and enjoying family and friends, the smells, watching the smiles on your children’s faces…
But the holiday prep?
Now, that can be anything but magical. There is A LOT that goes into making the holidays magical for your family. The last thing you need is to stress out trying to come up with what to put in your child’s stockings.
You pour your heart into the quality time you intend to spend together, the meal that will bring you together for laughs and good conversation around the table, and the other necessary things like figuring out how to create a memorable Christmas affordably.
Then the Christmas “carnage” ensues.
Your kids wake up at the crack of dawn, crawl into your bed and poke at your eyes until you drag your tired body out of bed. After all, you were up until midnight wrapping presents.
It is magical, but I also like a little breathing room.
Which is why, I LOVE stocking stuffers for kids that are simple and easy! I like to grab a cup of coffee and breathe a little before the wrapping paper starts flying everywhere and I’ve got to start searching for batteries or putting together 100+ piece toys from Auntie Elaine.
35 Stocking Stuffers for Kids under $10
I’ve put together a list of affordable, fun, and practical stocking stuffers for kids all under $10 that will help keep your kids busy while you breathe a little! Your kids will love waking up to these treats on Christmas morning.
Note: Post contains affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase I will earn a small commission.
Practical in disguise:
Select a couple of items from this list and sneak them into their stocking. The bonus is you will likely need to buy these items for your child soon anyway.
Select one or two items from this list to encourage your child to love learning in the coming year.
- Digital Bookmark
- Scissor Skills Activity Book with Child-Safe Scissors
- Books such as: Llama Llama Jingle Bells, How to Catch an Elf, Little Blue Truck’s Christmas
- Liquid Motion Bubbler Fidget and Sensory Toy
- Paw Patrol 4 Puzzle Pack
Help inspire and draw out (no pun intended) your child’s creative side with a couple of items from this list.
- Tutti Frutti Gel Pens
- Decorate a Snowman with Stickers
- Watercolor Paint
- Doodlers Molding & Sculpting Sticks
- Spiderman Colored Pencils and Case
- Rainbow Mini Notes with Wooden Stylus
- Silly Putty
Just Plain Fun:
Bring the cheer to your child on Christmas morning with these fun little goodies they will love. Out of all of these, the color bath dropz are the most popular. We give them to our kids every year…almost like a strange tradition.
- Pee-Yo-Pants Joke Book for Kids
- Christmas Fun Mad Libs
- Swimming Penguin Bath Toy
- Despicable Me Minions Temporary Tattoos
- Soldier Parachute Outdoor Game
- Ultra Glow in the Dark Stars and Moon
- Color Bath Dropz
- Tortoise Hatch ‘Ems Egg
- Paw Patrol Wallet
- Uno Emoji Card Game
- Mini Toy Figures to use with Legos
- Light Up Christmas Bulb Necklace
- Ring Pops
- Jolly Rancher Candy Canes
It’s a simple as that. Just chose a couple items from each list and you’ll have a stocking overflowing with goodies your child with adore.
Want more posts on parenting?
- 20 Most Popular Toddler Stocking Stuffers for Under $10
- 3 Powerful Words to Remember When Your Child Melts Down
- Siblings fighting? Try This Magical Tip to Help Siblings Get Along
- How to Stop Your Child from Whining – Immediately